Elbow LPB June 5th

DaveyBuoy

Managed to land 3 walleye had one shaker in the am. 2 on blue and silver riplin redfin one on watermelon moonshine. 5 color in 85 fow at the west end. May have done better but the wind picked up and got a little rough

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 112
Good shooting and thanks for the report. I passed on fishing LPB because I figured we would have too small of a window before it got too rough. With weather being so critical it's always a crap shoot on the Great Lakes.

I was out yesterday too. I managed to land 2 out of 3 pickerel out near the lighthouse and a few silver bass. Worm harness and a rapala tail dancer caught all the fish.

It was a gamble for me too DS but I can now trust sail flow for wind. It was right on for timing

Looks like I'm bailing out of work early today and hitting the outer bay with my brother for some trolling action.

Fingers crossed the fish are hungry

The father in law was out again this afternoon and boated another 8lb eye.
We will be out there again Friday to give it another try. I will let everyone know how things go.

Ended up 2 for 3 last night. Boated one eye and one rainbow. Both caught on a rapala tail dancer.
Lost a walleye on a worm harness.
We fished straight out of dover in the first 62ft of water we found. Caught the first bow within 2 minutes.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks