ELBOW / LIGHTHOUSE Reports? Fish?

BallEye2

Any walleye or rainbow being caught out at the Elbow or Lighthouse recently?

TIA. Cheers and Keep Safe
Balleye

Fished north side of the lighthouse Monday for an hour or so on my shakedown fishing trip with the new boat. Only managed 1 coho right of the bat then crickets. Wind picked up so we booked it to pottahawk for a swim. Didn’t mark much in the way of fish. Hopefully it turns on before I put the boat in the barn.

South side of point we hit a gob of rainbow,half dozen walleye and a couple coho on Sunday.
100fow produced much of the catch.
Good number of boats working the waters in the immediate area south of the point..don't know how they faired out as we stayed well away from all that confusion. Fish are every where's over there..not just the one spot many locked in on.

Elbow is dead to me at the moment — south side I have hit rainbow and walleye. Marked stuff but didn’t fish it further down the south side in the shallower water. Kids were on a tube — they don’t like trolling speed.

Nanticoke to Grand River — there are fishing nets so they must be catching something. Not fished that in a few weeks but it is probably where i am heading next.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks