Fishing Report Elbow June 3rd

Fish Chaser

Trolled around the elbow from 4-8pm on June 3rd, managed one Laker on the dipsy, 165 ft of line in about 65 feet of water on a white and pink polka dot spoon, tried all day on the 4th at the elbow and south of the shoal and not a bite. Hoping to get out again Sunday

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 10.12.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 10.12.59 AM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 57
Trolled around the elbow from 4-8pm on June 3rd, managed one Laker on the dipsy, 165 ft of line in about 65 feet of water on a white and pink polka dot spoon, tried all day on the 4th at the elbow and south of the shoal and not a bite. Hoping to get out again Sunday
Thanks for the report Fish chaser, i'll be switching from Lake Ontario to Lake Erie next week! Keep up the nice reports :)

I've fished the Elbow for almost 40 years and it's rare to catch walleye there before mid June. Typically the Elbow area is a summer fishery that peaks towards the end of July. The Bay has been relatively good for Lake Trout in June for the past few years.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks