Edmonton Update

I guess that depends on what your typical day looks like QOB. If it's anything like mine:cry:, then no, PLEASE do not share:D. We would like some more fishing reports out of you for sure... but you of the river rat persuasion are so tight-lipped :muted:. Personally, I don't have a big issue with what's been shared here. In this particular case, I think part of the sharing relates to potentially selling a boat. A sense of community seems to develop on-line and some share more than others. You have the ignore feature at your disposal which might help you filter out what you don't want to see.

And as far as a Life's Problems section... feel free to post all that stuff for analysis by Dr. @tailfeathers in the 'Shots Fired' forum :troll:.
So Stomp since i'm now a Dr am i a Proctologist or Gynocologist OR BOTH:)Ps Scrimmy good luck in the new job by all counts you could use a change in luck.Somehow posts do get highjacked here and there then they have to call in Dr Tailfeathers:doctor:i like

So Stomp since i'm now a Dr am i a Proctologist or Gynocologist OR BOTH:)Ps Scrimmy good luck in the new job by all counts you could use a change in luck.Somehow posts do get highjacked here and there then they have to call in Dr Tailfeathers:doctor:i like
I dunno 'bout you @tailfeathers , but if I had to choose one.. I wouldn't want to look at these all day long:yawn::asshat:

Good luck at Aspen Trailers Scrimmy! They were and most likely still are one of the best customers of the place I used to work for in Ingersoll in my past life! They make some of the best and unique large trailers in North America!

I certainly dont miss Bobo I assure you that.

Stomp, I think you should buy his boat, then invite your favouritest (a new word) members out for a day of fishing ;)
I will make the report.

Then why are you acting like Bobo? Quinn, to my recollection I don't recall such snarky comments coming from you before on this forum. Maybe your grouchy because your down on your luck as well. If so then you can certainly learn something from Scrimmy on how to take things in stride. There's a lot more to life than just fishing partner.

Kmaub, where did you used to work in Ingersoll in your past life. When I worked for Fruehauf we built a new plant in Ingersoll across from Cami. It was built to take advantage of Government handouts and was not open for very long. Lack of skilled workers was part of the reason and the other was the economy.

Although I have been in the trailer industry for over 40 years as a technician, production supervisor, welder/fitter, manager etc, I have never seen an Aspen trailer before 2 weeks ago. I seen a 200' unit carrying a large cement spire down the 401 near Woodstock 4 days before I went out to Edmonton. I think the new job will be interesting and challenging to say the least, but I am looking forward to the challenge.

Although I have been in the trailer industry for over 40 years as a technician, production supervisor, welder/fitter, manager etc, I have never seen an Aspen trailer before 2 weeks ago. I seen a 200' unit carrying a large cement spire down the 401 near Woodstock 4 days before I went out to Edmonton. I think the new job will be interesting and challenging to say the least, but I am looking forward to the challenge.

Good for you! Hope it all works out for you!

Don,t know if you are a hunter, but alberta has an unbelievable population of big whitetails, Edmonton is about 80 miles from where the world record was taken, geese and ducks like you have never seen , people will not believe you when you tell them so don,t bother. The coyote population is unreal and I have hunted days when we got more than 30 on the run. There is an elk population south east of edmonton which has bulls which will stop your heart, and there are huge mule deer throughout the province . Most other than the whitetails are a draw so figure out the draws before next june or july when they are due. The fishing on the other hand is good, but limits are stingy to say the least. There is nothing to compare to erie unless you go west to the ocean and that's another story. Rupert is only a 16 hr drive and once you live in alberta for a year it's only a hop skip and jump. Best of luck at your new normal, will mis the info coming from Glasgow

Bruce... you must be referring to the world record 333 7/8 B&C non-typical mule deer shot by Ed Broder NW of Edmonton near Chip Lake Alberta in 1981. The world record typical whitetail is Milo Hanson's 213 5/8 B&C shot in 1993 near Biggar Saskatchewan. Anyway I have hunted Alberta before and your right it has some of the best whitetail & mule deer hunting to be had anywhere. If you don't hunt Scrimmy, I would be taking it up if I were you.

That's the one thing I am looking forward to Bruce. I have been a hunter my whole life and am looking forward to my first Mule Deer and Elk. Kind of ticks me off that I just got my doe tags for here and so did my son Justin. I won't be here to take advantage and I know my son won't go hunting without me so I feel bad for him. I do know about the Ocean fishing as I used to live in British Columbia.

scrimmy... already a hunter then your all set. By the time your settled into your new environment those big bucks will be rutting all over the place. Enjoy!

best of luck in your new employment:)

while you're away dont forget to write and pics would be nice too:D

fishing/hunting doesnt matter:D:D:D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks