EC10

jeffk

Been out a couple times so far out of St. Williams with a buddy as he has a permanent hut there but things have been really slow. Normally I only go out from Old cut with my pop up but haven't ventured from there this year. Are huts out as far as the EC10 yet? Wife and I are thinking of heading out of OC on Thursday or Friday TIA

Went out of old cut today and guys are not even half way out to ec10 yet. I was going to venture out that way with my gps but I had my son and want to do some sight fishing. I made it out to 6’ of water and the clarity is still very good. 8” of good clear ice past all the huts but not sure how good it is out to ec10.

I wouldn't travel out that far with the warm Temps we had last week. Unless you had some sort of inflatable with you, just in case!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks