Eastern tour...

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Last week i spent 3 days just outside of Ottawa with my bud RJ... We hit 4 lakes in 3 days and laid the smackdown on the bass...

I'm not much on bass but up there i was treated to some world class fishing...

Lots of laughs and learned alot too... plastics, jigs and cranks did the damage... I hope you enjoy the pics...

004-6.jpg

002-13.jpg

005-9.jpg

008-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

027.jpg

A real exotic made its way to the boat as well... RJ pinned this sturgeon on his flipping jig... What a prehistoric beast!!!

022-1.jpg

A little story about the last photo... We all kept our best largie of the day in the livewell for a tripleshot at the end of the day... I went to give mine a extra rinse before the photo and it wiggled out of my hand... hilarious...
031.jpg

Good times with some good buds... Be well... Jammer

If your intersted in some further reading... RJ and his wife keep a blog of there fishing/guiding/hunting... Cool stuff...

http://www.rjnbirdeesoutdooradventures.ca/

Looks like good times, nice fish...except your last 2 looked a little light, lol. Thanks for the report.

Thanks for the report Jammer. I did a fair amount of fishing in that neck of the woods once upon a time.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks