Easter weekend Perchin

Envious Sportfishing

Made it out for two of the three days this past weekend for some perch fishing. Hit the Inner bay Fri morning, and ended up with 35 biggies. No small ones to throw back which was nice. Took Saturday off for family stuff and hit the water again on Sunday. We started at 7:00 and we had 90 by 11:00 till they shut off like a switch and couldn't find them again. Headed in around noon and then the fun part, cleaning them..... Warmer weather will bring on better fishing yet, can't wait....

Hey Envy1,sounds like you had a very good weekend of perchin'!!!!Congrad'son the very good catch!!!If i may ask, where abouts in the bay were you fishin? I plan on heading out in a couple of days to the bay and curious as to where to start looking for those yella bellies!!!!!Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply Envy1!!Where do you go out, at Port Colbourne?I heard some guys from work last year go to P.C.,but where exactly?One guy told me they boat to crystal beach area and nailed thier limit in 4hrs. just like you did,but more like may/june was when they went.

Launched in Port at Sugar loaf Marina, and ran to Point Abino. Good days fishing. A lot of other boats were less fortunate only because they were anchored and refused to chase the fish. My new Minn Kota with I-pilot allowed me to stay with the schools and pile the fish in. Best toy I've ever bought. No more throwing anchors...8D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks