Fishing Report Early Steelhead

poconokidII

Well I debated early friday morning about going steelheading with the -12 overnite temps, but I called my buddy and we decided to take a trip, the water was high and a good green colour,,there were a few guys out also. After a few hours I finally hooked a nice fish, a nice 10lber , a nice female full of roe, which was released to spawn up river. On our way back we were met by the ministry and checked for licenses.. I apologize for the picture with the snow and the sun the picture was too bright and after checking the picture the steelhead was already released...

Attachments

• 321.jpg
    321.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 119
Well I debated early friday morning about going steelheading with the -12 overnite temps, but I called my buddy and we decided to take a trip, the water was high and a good green colour,,there were a few guys out also. After a few hours I finally hooked a nice fish, a nice 10lber , a nice female full of roe, which was released to spawn up river. On our way back we were met by the ministry and checked for licenses.. I apologize for the picture with the snow and the sun the picture was too bright and after checking the picture the steelhead was already released...
Nice steelhead @poconokidII 👍👍🙂 and once the Walleye season closes east of the Kiel bridge in Chatham in Zone 16 after March 15/21,I plan on doing some rivermouth steelhead fishing on some of the Lake Huron river’s. Please keep those steelhead photo’s coming,(I hope to have some steelhead photo’s later), & Tight lines & Fish ON!! 🎣🐟😉👍🙂

How was the snow for walking Jojo? My knees and hips need some exercise but popping footprints in deep snow is definitely in my rear view mirror.

I tried to help. Not enough image data on the fish to enhance. Oh well you get what you paid for.

1615042008257.png

How was the snow for walking Jojo? My knees and hips need some exercise but popping footprints in deep snow is definitely in my rear view mirror.
Wasn’t bad. Once you get up past the hill it was clear sailing. No snow. Should be all gone by next week. Cheers Stick.

Nice job JoJo

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks