Early Season Walleye Seminar Sunday June 10th

Jimmy Riggin

Early Season Walleye - Sunday, June 10th @ 3pm Please note time has changed as Jimmy will be fishing for Walleye in the morning. Covering body bait selection and depth control. $10 fee to hold a seat, but you'll receive a $10 store credit in return at the seminar (no expiration date).

JimmyRiggin-1-1-1-1.jpg

Jimmy Carroll
Jimmy Riggin' Fishing Charters
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

Just call the shop 519.586.7990 Hope to see you there!
quote:
Originally posted by Schenley

Jimmy,

Interested in attending this seminar. How do I reserve a seat?

Thanks,

th_Pike2.jpg

Schenley

JimmyRiggin-1-1-1-1.jpg

Jimmy Carroll
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

hey jimmy are you going to be talking about spoons and rigging as well, and where are you going fishing for walleye?

i can cover what ever guys want to ask me and yes i can tell you were i have been fishing

JimmyRiggin-1-1-1-1.jpg

Jimmy Carroll
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

sounds good, i will talk to my brother and see if he has time to go to the seminar, he bought a boat this year and we are new at the trolling for walleye technique

Hi Jimmy, sorry to change the topic but will you be having another bass one like last year? Is it the same deal $10 to reserve a seat? Thanks chris.

No we are not going to be having a bass seminar this year
sorry
jimmy

JimmyRiggin-1-1-1-1.jpg

Jimmy Carroll
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks