dypsie question

Helmut

I am a little confused on dyspie directions.
When setting the weight direction left or right looking at the bow? The reason i ask is that they always seem to run straight backk even when set on 3

could be the way you are paying them out, keep tension on them and pay them out slowly to allow them to dig in and stay away from the boat? is what im thinking

Always keep the weight towards you this will force it to "tilt" into the boat causing it to pull away from the boat. I agree with @chefboyardee you need to keep tension on the line I always keep the clicker on when letting line out. This will also prevent the dipsey from flipping on you as well.

Make sure the clip is locked in place before letting it out...just sayin....

Left is PORT right is STARBOARD.....If your looking to the bow of your boat run your left set dipsy on your Left side(port) and right set dipsy to the right (starboard) side. Hope this helps!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks