DWP< Still there 9/17/14

B

Big Dave

830 start, 1045 finish

Phil_zps3c067562.jpg

I want to know how you keep track of the count?
My people put them in 5 gallon pails that I empty and count as I put them in a large cooler. I ALWAYS stop my customers 10 short to make up for any counting mistake I may make.:)

Where u in the 50' depth or out further. Tried Hastings for first time Sunday. Fish where a lot bigger and more of them out in 60'depth. What a great day out on the water with great weather.

We were out at hastings as well. The wife and I had a awesome day on the water, with a bonus of a cooler full of perch.

Another limit today!

Nice job BD!!!! Thought you were back trucking ? Maybe you'll have to come up with me musky fishing since you got spare time ! Get some revenge on the fish that eats the fish that you like to catch so to speak lol !!.........................apps

Nice job BD!!!! Thought you were back trucking ? Maybe you'll have to come up with me musky fishing since you got spare time ! Get some revenge on the fish that eats the fish that you like to catch so to speak lol !!.........................apps
I tried going to work!

Guys from Michigan discovered me and am keeping me busy fishing:mad: I so want to go back to driving:rolleyes:

Id love to musky fish, duck season soon................keep in touch,

Thanks
BD 12,900

Last edited by a moderator:
Back