DW Perching July 10th

zxninja

Four of us went out and set up in 42fow @ 12pm and the bite was non stop. Still, the fish were biting a little light but definitely picking up to "normal" Lake Erie standards. We took out two scoops of minnows and found that half minnows worked a little better. This was the first trip Perching for two in my boat and they had an absolute blast. Like most first time Erie Perch fishers, they were in amazement at the size and numbers we were catching.

I capped the fishing at 100 Perch on ice and happily filleted our bounty and sent them home with our two guests. Once again the average size was a steady 10" plus with at leat 20 of them 13" and over.

What else can I say.......just another amazing day on the lake......never seem to get tired of catching those golden beauties.

Awesome- great fishing and great reports never get old! Excuse my ignorance but what does DW stand for?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks