Dunnville Access

twodogs

Reading reports of the Grand icing over at Dunneville. Is there any other access places other than Fishmasters? I usually only get there once or twice a winter so the $75. isn't a good deal for me.
Thanks

You can get on at the boat launch behind the farmer's market up by the dam on the East side but it doesn't freeze up until later and it's pretty much foot traffic only...

From what I hear possibly the marina on the island near dam will be open to ice fisherman 75 is mental lol they have a safe passage away from dam to get to river comes out just up river from fishmasterz

From what I hear possibly the marina on the island near dam will be open to ice fisherman 75 is mental lol they have a safe passage away from dam to get to river comes out just up river from fishmasterz
Thanks @Rjohn. Do you know if they have a website?

Reading reports of the Grand icing over at Dunneville. Is there any other access places other than Fishmasters? I usually only get there once or twice a winter so the $75. isn't a good deal for me.
Thanks

What do you mean about the $75? Do you have to pay for seasonal access at this place?

I asked in the fall and they said 'no' but that could have changed. They haven't allowed access there for the last couple of years at least, it would be great if they did though.

Thanks @Rjohn. Do you know if they have a website?
Not sure about website but it's at the old BBQ mini put place not even sure of name it's a French man running place seems ok. My guess he charge 10 for Parkin and sell bait ect.. probably won't start until shits froze decently

Drove around Dunnville today and the Grand River Cafe is all blocked off again and the parking lot is full of docks so I don't think there will be any access there. Ice is still pretty sketchy looking but there were a few guys out down by the forks and at Fishmasters. I'm too fat to walk on the crappy ice and too old to swim very long so I think I'll be waiting for some more cold nights to tighten everything up.

I know a access point anyone interested private message me. Iam charging 80 dollars for a membership 😂 just kidding

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks