duck soup

binkley

arnold: I have a limited edition DU duck stamp print the print and the stamp together framed just wondering if the unit would like it for a silent auction donation??
Please let me know thanks Lee.

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

Hi Lee,
Yes, absolutely. I'm not sure who on the dinner committee lives closest to you but we can figure that out. Appreciate it.

i live in delhi i can drop it it off anywhere really if you like.just figured it should go to a better home than in a box somewhere. let me know do you still live in simce I can take it there if you want??

Hi Lee,
Yes, I still live at the same place in Simcoe and still have a boat in my driveway but not same one I bought from your dad in the early eighties. A bunch of the guys on the committee live in Long Point and Dave lives on the West 1/4 Line Road. Take your pick and I'll email you the address and instructions. Thanks!
quote:
Originally posted by binkley

i live in delhi i can drop it it off anywhere really if you like.just figured it should go to a better home than in a box somewhere. let me know do you still live in simce I can take it there if you want??

i am sure we will be in simcoe sometime this week i will bring it in and if you are not home we will hook up soon

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks