Duck hunting Saturday's Wind

Not much of a report from the OPP but any duck hunter with half a brain checks the weather constantly.... like really ? They didn't see any reports about this storm coming ? Waterfowling or being out on the water especially this time of year in itself has all kinds of dangers that one must guard against . I sure hope those guys buy quite a few rounds of drinks for those that put themselves in peril to save their butts.

BTW; We have another blow coming ! Starts Wednesday and kicks into High Gear on Thursday by the looks of it.

Not much of a report from the OPP but any duck hunter with half a brain checks the weather constantly.... like really ? They didn't see any reports about this storm coming ? Waterfowling or being out on the water especially this time of year in itself has all kinds of dangers that one must guard against . I sure hope those guys buy quite a few rounds of drinks for those that put themselves in peril to save their butts.

BTW; We have another blow coming ! Starts Wednesday and kicks into High Gear on Thursday by the looks of it.
Couldn’t agree More some people have no common sense! Thinking they are invincible with no concern for others who put them selves in danger because it’s there job to try and save people. There was plenty of warning…

Those duck hunters looking for flybys should star in "one flew over the cuckoo's nest."

Martin Short Cuckoo GIF by tylaum

I can confirm. No rounds were bought and I was thirsty

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks