Duck hunters and fishing schedule for Long Point Bay

I'm working

Hey Guys, are there specific days in the week set aside for duck hunting? I thought I read once that duck hunting happens on only certain days like Mondays Tuesdays and Saturdays or something specific.

Last edited:
The unit is Monday ,Wednesday,Friday and Saturday but the bay it self is open every day of the week for hunting. Hunters need to be within 300 feet from shore to hunt so if you are fishing you need to be out farther..

The unit is Monday ,Wednesday,Friday and Saturday but the bay it self is open every day of the week for hunting. Hunters need to be within 300 feet from shore to hunt so if you are fishing you need to be out farther..

where can i find information on hunting the bay everyday of the week? thanks you

You could ask the boys at the waterfowl unit in the park. They will tell you the ins and outs of the hunting area around the bay.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks