duck hunter got ducked

fisherman

good job my buddy in port rowan :D:Dknows how to effect a water rescue he and his comrades saved a life over by sand boy marina port rowan fire fighters are so exact :):)why this idiot was out in the storm by himself in 14 footer only leaves one to shake his head /:(:Dthe storm on [[26]] was nothing to fool with but he did

Yep here I was driving down the causeway back towards Rowan when what do I see? A guy all decked out in camo talking to a cop who,i am certain was advising this guy to NOT go out onto the bay because the weather was absolutely ridiculous....I says to the wife " is that guy f%#*^@g crazy" well apparently he was....glad to hear he was saved! Common sense could have gone a long ways on that play....all I can say is wow! Super glad nobody was hurt....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks