duck boat 4 sale

14ft princecraft 13 hp HONDA go devil mud motor has blind and spare prop and trailer $3500 boat is at longpoint in the lineup if u wanna see it this thing will get u through anything only reason i,m selling it is i built a bigger one my# is 5197572439 tex me if no anwser i,ll get back 2 u

jonny1duck

i would like 2 sell it all together the boats been modified for use with a go devil seats moved forward to accomidate long handle its beside my trailer at the lake if your buddy wants to check it out the blinds not on it its at home but if someones interested i can bring it with me when i go down on thursday PS dinner at my trailer friday night were making 40lbs wings 20 lbs perch fries n all the fixins c u there

jonny1duck

There are no outsiders in the line up , stop by eat and get in on the 50/50 draw

" Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "

I will also have tickets there for the LPWA canoe & fishing package fund raiser. GET YER WALLETS OUT!! lol Wings and perch! Right on!!:D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks