DU Dinner September 15th ?

Old Cut LongPointer

Seen the sign outside the community center announcing a DU Dinner Sept. 15th but DU Canada events listing only shows the Long Point Ladies DU Banquet and Auction on October 20 and it is SOLD OUT. Maybe someone can add to this ?

Also the LPWA Dinner is on September 9th ? Not sure if they are sold out ? Again , maybe someone can add to this.

Hello OCLP,

I also saw the sign at the Community Centre yesterday ... erected fairly recently as I drove by the other day and it was not there.

Jerome

Seen the sign outside the community center announcing a DU Dinner Sept. 15th but DU Canada events listing only shows the Long Point Ladies DU Banquet and Auction on October 20 and it is SOLD OUT. Maybe someone can add to this ?

Also the LPWA Dinner is on September 9th ? Not sure if they are sold out ? Again , maybe someone can add to this.
Got an email today saying the supper is on September 15.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks