Fishing Report DR Walleye Report

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
IMG_0458.JPG IMG_0457.JPG IMG_0456.JPG IMG_0456.JPG @Chasneyes and myself made the trip down to LaSalle today considering the long range forecast isn't looking good. We had great weather for fishing today. Got our 2 man limit and few silvers also. Missed you today @stomp but @Chasneyes kept you up to date as we were progressing towards our limit:ROFLMAO:
No big girls caught, all around the 2 lb range

Last edited:
may I ask what you used and how deep were you fishing, sorry one othe question is how long will the fish stay there
thank you
Yes you may!!
I personally was using a repela concept 6,3 med xfast rod with a Abu Garcia revo 30, spooled with suffix 10 lb braid down the a 12 lb sunline flora carbon leader. 3/4 Black Lance valentine thump jig head with stinger. Plastic worm used was a 4" Manaic paddle tail worm red tail, red flake.
Presentation was a big part of the day. Staying vertical with the motor guide Xi5 trolling motor.
Locating the right depth with Lowrance Gen3 touch GPS/ sonar.
And using trails to stay on producing drifts was also just as important.
Target depth was 35-40fow.
Can't help but thank Angling Outfitters Woodstock Ont. for all there continued support with helping rig my boat and promptly ordering in items that sell out fast during the busy spring season.
As for how long the fish will last...
Talking with a local professional this morning from laselle area he told me that the walleye are here long after the spring rush of fisherman have passed.

Thanks for your question!

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks