dover perch

Teddy69

Looking for some advice on perch fishing out of dover or burwell when does it get good? What depth? Probably won't get out till may

Burwell in May anytime, start shallow in colder water temps and follow them deeper in warmer months. If you don't have a bite in 20 minutes change things up.

Burwell in May anytime, start shallow in colder water temps and follow them deeper in warmer months. If you don't have a bite in 20 minutes change things up.
Ok thanks I'm new to fishing down there and wanna take the kids out when it warms up a bit

June for sure out of Burwell. Good launch at big otter . Head east towards what they call silver barn. Look for the fleet of boats

dover perch derby is this week 10 bucks to get in and 3000 in tagged perch. there a few weed beds to the west just in front of the mansion you cant miss it in 14 ft of water can be good

dover perch derby is this week 10 bucks to get in and 3000 in tagged perch. there a few weed beds to the west just in front of the mansion you cant miss it in 14 ft of water can be good
The Dover Perch Derby starts 25th of April until the 9th of May. 40 tagged perch with a total value of $23,500.00. Adult entry $15.00, Intermediate $10.00, Jr's are $5.00. Cast off party Friday the 24th FREE.

ahh shit my bad thought it started this weekend , ruh roh how am i gonna get the girlfreind off next weekend now lol. cleared this one up hahahaha

Cool my son would love that he is 7 any tips on where to fish?
The "tagged" perch are released into the river in Port Dover on Friday night. Derby starts Saturday morning. If you come you will see where they are fishing.
Port Dover tourism has all the details. Its great fun and geared for kids. Prizes every day, for kids entries, perch or not.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks