Off Topic Don't ya just hate it when.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 5866
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5866

Don't ya just hate it when you want to go fishing and the stars don't align. Well, as much as I'd like to get out fishin this week, it's almost certainly NOT going to happen (and may not until the end of the month now) It doesn't appear the stars are favoring me. :cry:

Maybe I'm not supposed to catch many fish this month?????:unsure: Mother nature doesn't appear to want to cooperate. Unfavorable winds and or rain, plus a family event on Saturday that every year even if the forecast doesn't call for rain, we end up getting it anyways, and after that, I'm not sure I'll have the gas to go until the end of the month now.

Just my luck, yesterday someone backed into my truck in the walmart parking lot.:banghead: Not much damage but, what little money I had left after I pay my bills, that is usually earmarked for gas, fishing or food, went to replacing my tail light this morning. :( There went at least one fishing trip this month, maybe 2 depending on how much gas I have left after the family event this weekend.

Don't ya just hate it when these kind of unexpected things happen right before or just as the fishing starts to heat up, especially when they're carelessness on someone else's part?

Don't ya just hate it when you want to go fishing and the stars don't align. Well, as much as I'd like to get out fishin this week, it's almost certainly NOT going to happen (and may not until the end of the month now) It doesn't appear the stars are favoring me. :cry:

Maybe I'm not supposed to catch many fish this month?????:unsure: Mother nature doesn't appear to want to cooperate. Unfavorable winds and or rain, plus a family event on Saturday that every year even if the forecast doesn't call for rain, we end up getting it anyways, and after that, I'm not sure I'll have the gas to go until the end of the month now.

Just my luck, yesterday someone backed into my truck in the walmart parking lot.:banghead: Not much damage but, what little money I had left after I pay my bills, that is usually earmarked for gas, fishing or food, went to replacing my tail light this morning. :( There went at least one fishing trip this month, maybe 2 depending on how much gas I have left after the family event this weekend.

Don't ya just hate it when these kind of unexpected things happen right before or just as the fishing starts to heat up, especially when they're carelessness on someone else's part?

Sorry about the rant everyone. Just a little annoyed that due to the carelessness of another, what $ I usually make last me til about a week before I get paid again, is gone.... because of something that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

All a part of life @Trevor M hopefully the season turns around for you and you're able to get out.
Thinking positive, better to happen now before all the eyes get back into the lake, then in prime time.
Life isn't easy, it's a battle, the harder you battle, the more work you put in, the more planning you do, the more investment you put in, the better your odds.
Head up, look forward to seeing you on the water.

Just your luck there Trevor and my notes tell me this is the week over the last couple years when there where some perch around to catch. I think I'm going tomorrow if the weather does what it says. ?

My notes tell me the same thing. Went home on June 9th last year with 21 of the 25 I caught. First time I went out with you last year was the 15th. We did ok that day, 42 perch and 3 walleye between 4 of us, (Ken caught mostly gobies lol). I was planning to go tomorrow or Wednesday, but that was prior to this happening. Not sure if I can go or not now for the rest of the month and that's just as frustrating as having to replace the tail light.

Ahhhhhh, the hell with it. I have 10 bucks left for the rest of the month. It ain't gonna get me much, hell can't even get McDonald's for that anymore, may as well put it in the truck and go fishin. It ain't gonna fill it, but it'll at least get me to the lake and back once and leave me enough to do what I have to this weekend. After that, I dunno.

Ahhhhhh, the hell with it. I have 10 bucks left for the rest of the month. It ain't gonna get me much, hell can't even get McDonald's for that anymore, may as well put it in the truck and go fishin. It ain't gonna fill it, but it'll at least get me to the lake and back once and leave me enough to do what I have to this weekend. After that, I dunno.
Trevor your welcome to come with me departure about 8 am from my house to Burwell. I have the gobie king and another buddy going.

Hey Trevor that's life with unexpected bad surprises, I feel your pain as I been there with hit and run on my brand new truck a few years ago, regardless of what it is it's just heartbreaking
I will be making trips to Bruce once the walleye fishing heats up and of course wheater permits
You are invited on my boat to come out with me when we can time it right for both of us
I'm looking forward to fish with you in the near future and thank you for all your reports and advice to us newbies on Erie fishing
Frank

Hey Trevor that's life with unexpected bad surprises, I feel your pain as I been there with hit and run on my brand new truck a few years ago, regardless of what it is it's just heartbreaking
I will be making trips to Bruce once the walleye fishing heats up and of course wheater permits
You are invited on my boat to come out with me when we can time it right for both of us
I'm looking forward to fish with you in the near future and thank you for all your reports and advice to us newbies on Erie fishing
Frank
I don't really give advice. I just share what I've learned. Doesn't mean it's gonna work tho because what works for others, doesn't always work for me LOL. That's fishin

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks