Does this Count as a Vegetable ?

Ledhed

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
1688650492694.png
So when I walked in the house after work yesterday, my wife asks me if I want to go Shoe Shopping in Burlington.
I reluctantly declined :cool:.
Left to myself to create dinner , proceeded to mix up some wings in a homemade blackening spice, grilled em' and tossed them in some Franks Buffalo sauce. Needed something to dip them in so used this Yogurt/Cheese/Herb/corn dip that my wife made on the weekend.
The question I have is.... Does this dip count as a vegetable - I'm goin' with yes:unsure:.

Lol good enough for me.

I am the cook at home. Years ago my wife was making dinner (pretty sure it was hotdogs!) and couldn’t decide on a vegetable so she went with caesars! The Clamato plus a pickle or something for garnish…

She can make that any time!

View attachment 75785
So when I walked in the house after work yesterday, my wife asks me if I want to go Shoe Shopping in Burlington.
I reluctantly declined :cool:.
Left to myself to create dinner , proceeded to mix up some wings in a homemade blackening spice, grilled em' and tossed them in some Franks Buffalo sauce. Needed something to dip them in so used this Yogurt/Cheese/Herb/corn dip that my wife made on the weekend.
The question I have is.... Does this dip count as a vegetable - I'm goin' with yes:unsure:.
The only correct answer is no….
But whatever you have to tell yourself!

Sounds delicious 🤤

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks