Divers are down !

Old Cut LongPointer

On Sunday I seen small flights of divers out in the Inner Bay ! Time to dust off my Reds and Cans . LoL ! Water level was down too but maybe due to the wind but overall the level looks lower then Opening Day.

There will always be "disappointed hunters rushing to the bay" but that's the way it goes, eh ? Heck, since the season started it been disappointing. Personally, I think they(divers) are a little early but who knows with this climate change thing going on it could affect a lot of flight patterns of birds.

Hello OCLP,

I finally saw some divers today ... about 36 to 40 Redheads (from what I could see) flying towards the lake from the North Shore.

I also saw over 40 Mute Swans in the west end of Zone A along with a few more behind my place.

Jerome

PS Saw 4 puddle ducks across the road in the Big Creek WMA ... a pretty slow start to the waterfowl season this year!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks