Dirty Deed - Not Dirt Cheap: Ontario Outdoors Card/Fishing Licence Renewal

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
As 2016 comes to an end, it is time for me to renew both my Outdoors Card and fishing license. Now, I catch so damn few fish I wonder if the $ 102.58 for a card and a 3 year sport license are worth it :greedy::eek::D. However, with much optimism about the coming New Year and my resolution to fish harder as I get older, I figured I would git 'er done. If you have some spare cash left over after Christmas :jawdrop: and you want to take care of this now, you can do the dirty deed online @ https://www2.on.wildlifelicense.com/start.php?lang=1 .

Anyone remember the good ole days when fishing was "free"?

Good thing you don't hunt as well, add another 80 dollars for a 3 year small game. Plus plus plus for all the yserly tags..... and I am told wild game is free. Free range yes

ya its like 186 after taxes also if you have turkey licence they are not putting the t on the card I called and they said not putting on card anymore no real reason but I guess cost cutting whats next hmmmmm

Did the same.No T on the card as turkey hunting is now part of the hunting course now as of 2017.All new hunters now will be able to hunt turkey.Did the phone in on December 6th received new card on the 14th was impressed by the arrival of the new card so soon.

ya its like 186 after taxes also if you have turkey licence they are not putting the t on the card I called and they said not putting on card anymore no real reason but I guess cost cutting whats next hmmmmm

The T isn't there for turkey hunters any more because the mandatory turkey course is being eliminated starting Jan. 01/17. Anyone with a hunting outdoors card will be able to purchase a turkey license, regardless of having taken the course or not. The former turkey course will be incorporated into an updated hunter safety course for new hunters.

..I'm lucky..My outdoors card won't expire until the Dec. after I turn 65..unless Wynn does a prick move I should be good to go..or since I've been in Florida, did she do something I didn't hear of and say seniors no longer get free fishing???

Well Stomp you will be able to fish with tailfeathers now not just man the boat lol.

Well Stomp you will be able to fish with tailfeathers now not just man the boat lol.
You're a nice guy @tailfeathers and thanks for the "man" reference. I've been spending so much time at the shopping mall today, I was starting to wonder. I look forward to helping you count to 100 :D in 2017.

"Now, I catch so damn few fish I wonder if the $ 102.58 for a card and a 3 year sport license are worth it :greedy::eek::D. "

That's why I went with the conservation licence this time. TC

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks