Off Topic Dirty boat

misty river

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Was wondering what I should use on the beast to give her a good cleaning before she goes to live at the lake?
Still got some grungy stuff on her from last year

i give mine a acid bath at Jones marina comes out spotless but thats in the fall when i take it out of the water and it needs it bad lol1506214799219.jpg

Was wondering what I should use on the beast to give her a good cleaning before she goes to live at the lake?

I'm told this stuff works pretty well. $15 give or take at Canadian Tire.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 51
What would y'all recommend on polishing my aluminum boat. The sides not the bottom. Raw aluminum not painted. I want to polish it to mirror finish

Hey geoff we acid wash them off the trailer here at North Erie Marina we take the boat off the trailer and block before washing it that way gets the whole boat clean. Comes out just like new!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks