Did the ice hold?

Bobo

Is the ice still there? Would like to try again Friday.

Tough to tell....alot of water over what was ice...I would think fishing on Friday would be pretty risky! Especially with the 70km wind gusts fore-casted for tonight! I'm sure there will be open water somewhere!
I have my fingers and toes crossed the ice holds...i'm ready to get back out there too!

With this wind, I'd be surprised if the ice held together. Just be careful Bobo. Not worth drowning for a few Perch. Myself and a buddy was out at St.Williams Tuesday and ice was getting thin, we weren't out that far. Had 3" of ice and 1" of water on-top. Sky opened up and we headed to shore, water was going up & down in the holes as we walked in.

Was down at old cut a half hour theres only thin ice about 200 yards out then open water with about 1 foot whitecaps it's going to have to start all over again:(

Biddle

Not the best news but not surprising; thanks for the reports. Maybe we can start bitching about lack of ice rather than parking :D.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks