Dew worms

Bay_Fishing

With all the rain this morning and my 7 year old son standing at the back door with binoculars yelling at the Robin's in the yard stealing worms. He decided it would be a good night to go collect our worms so the Robin's can't steal them all and it was perfect timing as they were out by the hundreds ?. So moistened up some bedding got a bucket and away we went lost count after 4 dozen or so cause of laughing at him getting angry that he can't catch them like me lol and tells me this isn't pokemon dad you don't need to catch them all. It's a good way to teach him patients and timing and hand eye skills and makes me feel like a kid again lol ??? for free bait and father son time as I'm still working daily. Next is to squeeze in some wet lines. No minnows but lots of worms and good laughs

Thanks for bringing that up, I will prepare some bedding today and catch some tonight.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks