Devastation

Very sad , my heart goes out for you
Our American cocker " Zina " died in her sleep year and a half ego , my wife find her on the carpet though she was sleeping at first , we felt like loosing a child , the house felt empty for weeks , every time I got home from work I missed her wonderful greetings I used to get
Looking at my wife's emotional distress I told her we have to get her a new "baby "
So we got Ruby a Hungarian Vizsla and the joy have returned with her
Still missing Zina but now it's more of the happy joyful memories
This is Ruby
View attachment 69091
What a beautiful dog! I need to see more pictures plus the ones of Maple.
Shawn

So sorry for your loss, always tough saying goodbye to your best friend and side kick. We lost one of our 3 approx 4 years ago and had to put down the wife's baby 2 years ago, a very sad day. Now we're left with our youngest which we got as a pup. A good friend painted us or more so her a picture of her boxer which she received on boxing day which she will have forever. Our lab Sadie who is still with us is awesome
I love the pick of pup in the hunting bag!

@tazmania He’s a beautiful dog! I’m sorry for how I know you’re feeling right now. Dog’s truly are the purest form of love.
I’ve already decided there will never be an extended period of time where I don’t have a dog in my life for as long as I can care for one.

Maple 🍁 picked me up when I was down.
5AEC44F5-4450-4038-98AE-9EBCEE6F7AA4.jpegA8181D54-98C7-41EE-8BCA-D07F81CB4E5E.jpeg8A1EF9B0-CF57-4C73-8DBA-2DA450DA8CE1.jpeg711AC73C-D1E5-428E-82D8-E83825AAD133.jpeg66A36EC4-3A8D-4D1B-B27C-8E26F02B4CCD.jpeg6373BD6C-2E58-4B65-95B1-9FFEF5E48997.jpeg

@tazmania He’s a beautiful dog! I’m sorry for how I know you’re feeling right now. Dog’s truly are the purest form of love.
I’ve already decided there will never be an extended period of time where I don’t have a dog in my life for as long as I can care for one.

Maple 🍁 picked me up when I was down.
View attachment 69190View attachment 69191View attachment 69192View attachment 69193View attachment 69194View attachment 69195
I love the eye looking up at you. Thats awesome!

Sorry man.
Thanks. Still pretty hard. Finally went out and walked the bush earlier this week. Crazy how much he had me hooked.
Did some plumbing work at my daughter's house. Good distraction. They have a golden that has been extremely affectionate (out of character) towards me. He got some extra lovin.
Thanks again, Shawn

Thanks. Still pretty hard. Finally went out and walked the bush earlier this week. Crazy how much he had me hooked.
Did some plumbing work at my daughter's house. Good distraction. They have a golden that has been extremely affectionate (out of character) towards me. He got some extra lovin.
Thanks again, Shawn
Dogs know when we're hurting.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks