Detroit Rvr Walleye report Sat/Sun.

B

big rod

Fished the north end of the rvr Sat U.S. side caught 12 walleye all 2-4.5lb fish .Caught on a black 4 inch Wyandote Worm,4 inch Fin S minnow "Arkansas Shad " colour.Our side of the rvr was blue and full of smallmouth and musky,we caught a 10lb musky on the U.S. side also.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Fished mid rvr on Sunday hooked 13 walleye 2 smallmouth.This time the U.S. side was to clean and we ended up catching all our fish on the Can. side.Walleye were a lot bigger,saw lots of 7-9 lb fish being hooked and released.Same baits worked for us on Sunday.Water temp was 45 to 47 degrees.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

where do you launch your boat and is there any rules regarding where in the river you can fish or regulations depending where on the river you are. I would love to take a trip down there.

You have mail.:D

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><

We launched at City Marina in Windsor Sat and out of Lasalle on Sunday.6 fish limit no slot on our side.

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><

quote:
Originally posted by Big Dave

The wheel barrow is back!

Good fishing.:D

BD

what he said:)

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

quote:
Originally posted by big rod

You have mail.:D

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><

Screw the survival suit; I'm swimming in the speedo this year.

Dont let him do that. The beach at Long Point hasnt got over his appearance last summer:D

BD

BR--couldnt stand looking at that poor ol barrow anymore sooooo gave it a facelift:

ry400.jpg

:D:D

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

quote:
Originally posted by Big Dave

Dont let him do that. The beach at Long Point hasnt got over his appearance last summer:D

BD

I'm still receiving Internet proposals ... from women ...I think:D

Stomp,i sent you a e-mail,pick your date.About the speedo,there is a one speedo limit on my boat so you and Gomer are going to have to get along and flip a coin.Is it at least "camo" colour?:DOh ya no stuffing the front of the speedo with a couple pairs of socks either.

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><

Hey Rod,

Did not get the e-mail. Please re-send.

If we can set something up, I'll try to restrain myself and stay in the boat this year(and leave the speedo at home), but man, that water is going to be sooo much more inviting this year...

My charter cancelled for Sat.....get me in Troys boat,or i am fishing solo.

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks