Depth Raider VS Fish Hawk X4

Joe1984

Anyone know on what unit is best to go with between the two of them or know of other units that will also take temperature and trolling speed ?
I'm in the market for one and want to see what some think of both units.

I own a depth raider but I don't think they make them anymore. The fishhawk has been improved so I would go with that one. Cannon also makes a speed and temp unit.

I have a Fishhawk X4D, I know nothing about other brands types.

I really like the unit and the FH app that can be used with it. I'm sure it has made a difference on the boat.

I can't possibly be responsible for all of the success. :oops::eek::eek::cautious:

Ok well I guess fish hawk it is. Wish the things weren't too spendy though lol
Worth the cash for one on Erie ?

Have no use for it on Erie, Lake O - yes.
Sail has a decent price on hawk, a specially when they have 15% off on fishing stuff.

Ok well I guess fish hawk it is. Wish the things weren't too spendy though lol
Worth the cash for one on Erie ?

I put a Simrad GO7 on at the same time as the Fishhawk.

The catch results immediately went up after the change of electronics.

Coincidence? Dunno, but as far as knowing the speed of the lure at depth and the currents with their affects and temps at depth, the FH definitely fills the gap.

Fish Hawk are well worth the money. I was lucky enough to have bought mine before the prices went through the roof.
Hvyhaul, I love my GO7, what a difference between the Bird I had prior to the GO7.

It’s absolutely worth running on Erie
If you pay attention to detail it will better your results big time !!

Google ....depth raider versus fish hawk
À 2014 post on another forum will come up
Has allot of pros and cons ....covers allot of info

Well I know how much speed of the lure at depth is key and i think would be best at showing this. Erie is real messed up with currents on the surface and below.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks