Deer Tag Screw Up - Could Use Suggestions

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies. I ended up calling the MNR support number and they reset it and I printed it. Had to wait on hold for a while but the service was great when they did answer. The problem was that my computer was running the Adobe Acrobat add-on and when I clicked on the print icon, it tried to open the file in a web browser. I needed to disable the add-on (which I really didn't like anyway) and then when you open it, it just opens in Adobe. No problem printing from there. It sounds like they are aware of this issue. I will be sure to not wait until the weekend before the hunt to print my tag the next time. And I must say that I do like the on-line tag system and this was a classic case of operator error not a problem with the system. Thanks again everyone - I appreciate the suggestions.

Jeff

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks