deer creek?

Well this page is not new and it spells it out pretty clearly...
http://www.lprca.on.ca/pages/1433448230/Boating-&-Fishing
The one time I made the mistake of having the gasser on the back, it was made very clear to me what the rules were. This was 10 years ago. The outboard was left on the bench seat of the truck.
Do your research next time and don't rely on underpaid part time staff for your answers. I am not trying to be rude, but you are seriously the only person I know that has ever had issues. It's pretty clear - no gas motors. This seems like the kind of situation that ends up muddled because you tried to find a loophole and then threw your solutions at the wrong people expecting official answers. I am sure "Helga" just threw out there that a propane motor would be legal...

PM I don't think that's what he was saying, and he has a right to voice his displeasure. Jerk Bait, I hope you didn't feel like I was piling on. I am sure you had the experience that you did, and made your decisions thusly, as is your right. I wouldn't count you among the rubes like the guys I've seen at Whittaker just waltz in and fire up the big motor. You seem like a good stick and a good guy.
Tight Lines
Jeff

PM I don't think that's what he was saying, and he has a right to voice his displeasure. Jerk Bait, I hope you didn't feel like I was piling on. I am sure you had the experience that you did, and made your decisions thusly, as is your right. I wouldn't count you among the rubes like the guys I've seen at Whittaker just waltz in and fire up the big motor. You seem like a good stick and a good guy.
Tight Lines
Jeff
Not piling on at all. There have been several issues with other on this same issue. So much that they are changing the Web page and rules to reflect. They may also be putting in a size restrictions on boats say under 14 feet. This Comes from the director. While he didn't come out and directly say it...he did hint at.their point is they don't really want Pros semi pros or experienced bass fisherman in there as they want you to rent the overpriced canoes. I guess they had bass guys before who didn't catch and release . No one wanted to run a gas motor in there that I know of...I simply wanted to putt around with my minn Kota . Frustrating when rules changed 3 times out of 3 .......all good now

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks