Deer creek, langton? What to expect?

Has anyone been out at deer creek? Just curious never been there before, ON ice... wondering what to expect. Some insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Trout by the dam near the deeper water . Browns and bows. If Helga isn't there yoir good . She hates fisherman

You forgot to mention out of season trout.Browns ,Rainbow.Must be released.perch,crappy,blue gill all good to fish for and keep.Best to fish them in the coves or out front of them.Beware there is current under ice near dam ice not as thick. Good Luck.

Is there legal access to deer creek? I always parked at the side of the road and walked through the ditch. I've heard that's a no no, and you'll end up with a ticket...

You forgot to mention out of season trout.Browns ,Rainbow.Must be released.perch,crappy,blue gill all good to fish for and keep.Best to fish them in the coves or out front of them.Beware there is current under ice near dam ice not as thick. Good Luck.
Correct, I meant in general.

Is there legal access to deer creek? I always parked at the side of the road and walked through the ditch. I've heard that's a no no, and you'll end up with a ticket...
I'm thinking about making the drive down to try something different. I've only been there during the open water season.
Any chance someone can answer this question for me?
Just interested in where I can park and access the ice from if I drive down.
Thanks guys

I'm thinking about making the drive down to try something different. I've only been there during the open water season.
Any chance someone can answer this question for me?
Just interested in where I can park and access the ice from if I drive down.
Thanks guys
The main gates and walk threw the park. It's no trespassing on the rocks between the road and water. So if your going around the fence it's trespassing. Deer creek kinda scares me with all the natural springs... use your spud. Makes me sad seeing all the OOS fish caught there

Fished it a couple of times this year. You're allowed to park on the road on 45. (don't block the gates) and walk in.

As mentioned above you're not supposed to access by the rocks, though a lot of people do.

Rainbow Trout and Brown Trout are out of season.

Perch are pretty easy to catch. Crappie and Bluegill are in the lake, but tougher to catch through the ice than they are in the spring and summer.

tempImageA8dd0Q.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks