Deep Water Perch Friday May 17

B

Big Dave

1st group of the year and it was a disaster.:(

Loaded my group at 10am and worked our way to 47' some fish but on the smaller side, moved in to 41 and even slower. That and 3' cappers made things toug
. Fishing was slow but workable.

Got stuck pulling boat out. Not a good day.:(

Lots more season left:)

BD

I was out deeper today too Dave. Did best in 45ish fow. Only brought home 10 but a few were a good size. Lake blew up pretty early eh?

OUCH, that doesn't sound like one of your normally stellar days but thanks again for your report telling me to stay away. I was in Burwell anyway working on the Ojibwa but it saved my son and his bud a long drive down to the lake for nothing. The weekend forecast isn't looking great wind-wise but I'm sure there are better days ahead (as long as you're not a perch)!!

WELL-even the HOT-SHOTS can have an off-day:),Sorry for ur luck Dave-last 2 days have been tuff-an looks like it will be for a few days-comm. guys r fishing 50ft

Thanks Horty. They cant all be great. Many great ones to come though.......:)

Monday looks good and I am back out then. Meanwhile I will chase turkey

BD

We were out of port Bruce yesterday south of the pier in 35 to 36 feet. It was a tuff go but we managed to get 40 jumbos and through back only 5. not bad for our first trip.

They were there to remove sand. Parking is permitted there. This was only a 1 time issue.

Back