Date night in Port Franks

floatin rig

Went out with my lady after work for a date night on the water. Best night ever went 3-4 on a couple of surprises 2 eyes and a small bow , I think I found them , first time in 15 years caught eyes in Lake Huron out of Port Franks

Attachments

• IMG_1242.JPG
    IMG_1242.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1252.JPG
    IMG_1252.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1257.JPG
    IMG_1257.JPG
    234.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1259.JPG
    IMG_1259.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 136
Went out with my lady after work for a date night on the water. Best night ever went 3-4 on a couple of surprises 2 eyes and a small bow , I think I found them , first time in 15 years caught eyes in Lake Huron out of Port Franks

Some fine photos. Looks perfect to me

Good fishing. What kind of boat is that?

Looks like a good time to me!!! Some good eats there...

Some fish along with a gorgeous Lake Huron sunset during a date with the lady, can't ask for better than that. (y)

not suprising at all picking up huron walleyes..good job...I find a few off Goderich usually fishing south towards bayfield ...hurons excellent water quality offers good eating....all my lake trout get released

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks