Darwin Award winner.

Bassassin

It is sad a young man looses his life at 22. But I have to admit some of the things I did at that age makes me wince today. Spewing and lighting lighter fluid from my mouth in an auditorium full of kids in High School. Skiing down the Hamilton escarpment on ungroomed hills with vines growing just below the snow, not once but twice that was to be a annual New Years Day event and trip to St. Joes hospital. Dodging deadheads at full speed and running the rapids in a 12 foot tinny on the Ottawa River just above Beachburg. And more that there may not be a statute of limitations for legal purposes. Man, no wonder I hurt today.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/5709575-maine-man-dies-after-trying-to-shoot-firework-from-head/

Lol km sure alot of us have a few stories that would be incriminating :whistle:
or when the damp weather is here making bones ache u remember that was a silly thing to try lmao(n):facepalm:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks