"D" report

reeldrag

Fished sat out of lasalle the ramp was a zoo but everything went smooth the do a great job controlling the chaos
Parked beside @blaster I think too bad we did not meet
Popped 4 quick ones at the head of fighting got too busy so headed up river to the docks
Still busy but got 8 more before the wind turned N and picked up
Reeldrag is a teenager now great way to celebrate
Got nice smallie and a 50" Muskie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    941 KB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    932.7 KB · Views: 177
Reeldrag, too bad we didnt meet up, I went down river and did not as good as you guys, It reminded me of opening day of bass. lots of boats, did you see the air plane banner??? lol.
great day on the water still.

Blastr

That's the busiest day at the ramp I've seen besides derby day
I saw the banner plane but didn't read it was staring at my line tryin to fight the boat wake lol

Nice job @reeldrag .....that's to funny you almost meeting @Blastr by accident .......text me if you get a open seat .....striper coming out of storage this week to .....ttys ....................apps

@Blastr.. Is the picture you wanted me to post....by the way , how did you make out ? :p ...sorry bud could not resist myself .......apps

20150418_100149.jpg~320x480

Last edited:
I guess they figured lots of guys jigg'in the D might be qualified/interested in such a contest? Maybe they should bring it north for the opening of bass season on Long Point Bay?

Is that a contest where they throw a jerk off the dock? Is the Ontario Premier attending????

How could you be so corrupt of mind and poor of spirit to misconstrue the meaning of that most innocent and straight forward advertisement.
Surely the designers of that banner had no such tomfoolery in mind, those shining examples of righteous men that they are, in whose shadow we wilt and wither.
How dare ye, HOW DARE YE!
Go now and ask forgiveness, and pay penance for the sins that you have committed...

Hey, my comments were entirely innocent.:angelic: I've tasted @apps' jerky and it's pretty good stuff. He might just have been able to pull off:D a win down in Lincoln Park.

Hey, my comments were entirely innocent.:angelic: I've tasted @apps' jerky and it's pretty good stuff. He might just have been able to pull off:D a win down in Lincoln Park.

Thanks @stomp ......maybe next year I'll see if I can pull it off :whistle: where I can take the weekend off and jig the "D" and then head to Mc Cafferys for the jerky contest !..............apps

I don't know if App could pull it off, but I'm sure he could jerk it off lol. that banner had us in tears laughing.

Blastr

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks