? Crystal beach?

Hoping to get out tomorrow morning. If anyone can give me some general direction I'd really appreciate it as I haven't fished that far east this year. You can private message me if preferred Thanks!

It depends where you live and what you want to fish.
Burwell you can fill your boat with Walleye just follow the other boats.
Maitland Same thing but there's not as many Walleye could take you longer to fill your limit.
Perch, who knows, east Erie, if your lucky you may find a pod of fish, Pt. Abino area would be my fist search.
Wish I could tell you more.
I may change up next week and go for some fish you can feel on the end of your rod, L. Ont. (y) :D

It depends where you live and what you want to fish.
Burwell you can fill your boat with Walleye just follow the other boats.
Maitland Same thing but there's not as many Walleye could take you longer to fill your limit.
Perch, who knows, east Erie, if your lucky you may find a pod of fish, Pt. Abino area would be my fist search.
Wish I could tell you more.
I may change up next week and go for some fish you can feel on the end of your rod, L. Ont. (y) :D
Hey thanks for responding. I was referring to Crystal beach specifically. Maybe my title is a little unclear with the question marks :) I'm just wondering how deep you need to get out for walleye this time of year on that end of the lake and if there is a general direction to head towards that happens to be good.

Hey thanks for responding. I was referring to Crystal beach specifically. Maybe my title is a little unclear with the question marks :) I'm just wondering how deep you need to get out for walleye this time of year on that end of the lake and if there is a general direction to head towards that happens to be good.
I'd try heading towards the port colborne weather bouy..60fow and deeper...I was out of maitland this morn in 70fow plus and got a 2 man limit in under 2 hrs the big migration has arrived in the eastern basin ?

Thats a tuff one to answer, I fish Maitland because it closer for me and the boat launch is free. Every time I go out there the Walleye seem to in a different spot, in close or out deep. Most times if you see someone at the launch talk it over with a few guys if they've been out lately catching and where.
My last trip to Maitland I did well west of Tecumseh 65 FOW on Dipsy's #3 setting 150 back on white Worm Harness
I think the last time I heard guys were catching Walleye out near the weather marker west of Port Colborne.
But, like my buddy says, Dave fish swim. :D :unsure:
I'd keep an eye out for other boats staying in one area.
It's a big lake and we all need to share what fish info we have, with gas prices and travel, it's nice to take a few fish home. Some may only get out a few times a year.
Wish you luck bud if you get out.(y)(y)

I'd try heading towards the port colborne weather bouy..60fow and deeper...I was out of maitland this morn in 70fow plus and got a 2 man limit in under 2 hrs the big migration has arrived in the eastern basin ?
Way to go Dave I was typing same time as you:D That's good probably out near the fingers ah. Thats good to know. I'm doing L. Ont tomorrow, just to change things up. Got the Burwell thing out of my system the other day looking for Perch, Not much went in the cooler so the last couple hours of light filled a 2 man limit of Walleye.

Thanks guys. I don't get many chances to get out each year so this is very helpful info. Looks like we are going to head out of Maitland tomorrow due to chance of circumstances.
Will let you know how it went for the other newbies and I ;{)

Head straight out of crystal beach to the boarder and troll east towards the mouth of the niagara river in Canadian water lots of there are fish there be aware sometimes the fish move to the US side and a NY license is needed

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks