Off Topic Crushing dissapointment

Nice warm day, relatively speaking, so after work I replaced the paddles on the old Toro Powerclear snowthrower. I'm not saying there wasn't an eff-up or three, but any time I can complete a DIY repair and not have to call @Three Bouys, or a plumber, I claim victory. Now, I wasn't brave enough to start the damn thing to see if the paddles still spin. If this rumoured polar vortex appears, I will have my chance for a test voyage. I hope I am ready!
I hope when you do start it up there isn't paddles all over the street or worse through the house windows. :eek:

I forgot to mention this yesterday, when I first saw this thread and the title, I was certain that I missed an entire season of Leafs hockey and they had surprisingly made it to the Stanley Cup Final for the first time in my life, taken it to game 7, got it to over time, then a d man and the goalie had a brain fart behind the net in that over time and the other team scored into an empty net and won the Stanley Cup after coming back from a 4-1 deficit going into the third period. :inpain::banghead:

Then I woke up and realized it was all just a subconscious dream reliving of that nightmare of a game 7 against Boston in the first round a few years back, but remembered, they Beat Montreal Wednesday night in OT and they're supposed to beat Ottawa back to back this weekend in Ottawa, but probably won't. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: GO LEAFS GO.

I'll try to shoot some video... from a safe distance @Red Fisher ... and with runners on...
You're not faster than a speeding bullet... Super Man you're not even with Michael Jordan Nike's on. 😜

black and white gun GIF

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks