Crappie Pre Spawn

Silver Dolphin

Will any of the crappie folks share a productive spot in locations from long point , rondeau or mitchels bay
thanks in advance
Best

1st post and the ultimate sin has been committed. Oh well you can bounce back by posting some pics of crappie you have caught throughout April and early May. Be sure to include water temp and bait used. Pick one of those areas you mentioned, launch put your trolling motor down and start fishing. Look for the warmest water, usually found in back bays, marinas and cuts. For example, there are general areas at Long Point where shallow crappies can be found in the early spring but you still have to get out there and cover water to find the specific spots they are holding. It can vary year to year and even day to day. Best advice go fishing!

1st post and the ultimate sin has been committed. Oh well you can bounce back by posting some pics of crappie you have caught throughout April and early May. Be sure to include water temp and bait used. Pick one of those areas you mentioned, launch put your trolling motor down and start fishing. Look for the warmest water, usually found in back bays, marinas and cuts. For example, there are general areas at Long Point where shallow crappies can be found in the early spring but you still have to get out there and cover water to find the specific spots they are holding. It can vary year to year and even day to day. Best advice go fishing![/QUOT

LMAO thanks for all the replies
I was just testing the waters to prove that as I know full well the good spots are protected as I protect our good spots
Anyways good luck crappie fishing to walleye fishing stay safe on the water

If you are interested in fishing a smaller body of water, Sharron Conservation has white crappie. Look for fallen trees along the shoreline this time of year.

Back