Fishing Report Crappie Apr.17

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Got out sun aft to try for some crappie. Weather was beauty water was calm and 58F. Moved around alot but did find a few. Landed 7 kept 4. Not sure if they are still moving in or on their way out but seemed to be fewer around right now.

Hello everyone. I've been here for a while and mostly just read your posts. I don't own a boat or have any friends with a boat so I'm sitting on peirs or swamp tromping. Anyhow just wondering if you get the crappie out on the big water ? A few yrs ago I went and fished at Fishmasters and caught about twenty five that where all 10 inches plus and so yummy. Do they stay in the river or do they go out to the lake

Any tips or tricks for catching Crappie??
Use a one inche white jig works a lot for me and as for the depth u gotta try it out usually start 1.5-2 ft down and if you don't get them go deeper. Also twitch it every now and then it gets them to strike it better.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks