Off Topic COVID-19

packrat

i don't know what would be worse----contracting the virus or trying to sift thru ALL the info they feed us. Currently I've seen THREE dates when the state of emergency is SUPPOSED to be lifted.

July 10th

July 15th

June 30th

the June date was seen this morning on CP24

can somebody please make up their mind on just what the :censored: :censored: is going on cause i'm starting? to lose my mind and its fragile enough without all this confusion:banghead::unsure:

thank you and have a good day(y)

I agree ....very confusing
I don't expect it being lifting anytime soon

The border will probably be closed until august or longer.

USA had over 36000 cases on friday alone

..my HO on the border??..at least the end of the year IF they get their acts together over there...sad because we got two grandsons in Michigan (oh yeah, kinda like their mom a little bit too) and we have to be content with Facebook video chat hugs..no Florida for us this year either even if the border does open..with all that's going on down there, both politically and healthwise..Mrs. Tara has been fighting Stage IV lung cancer now for six years..and we just can't take a chance..

Guys.....my stepdaughter has the "bug" in Madrid. Her symptoms are hot flashes, chills and confusion. Her mother told her..."Welcome to Menopause" and laughed like hell. She is one of the lucky ones but she is only 35 so she is young and healthy.
Please don't be in too big of a hurry to drop our guard. We are doing fantastic compared to the United States so lets not make their mistakes. Boy Blunder has been handling this thing pretty well compared to the Orange Orangutan . Now.....if only we could get him to get his friggin paws OFF OUR guns.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks