Couple quick trips...

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Fished the east side of Erie Sunday afternoon for a couple hours and Monday morning for a couple hours...

We covered 45-90' of water... Sunday was a little bumpy and Monday was pretty foggy but flat...

Observations... Fish were scattered everywhere... No real pattern... Just about every fish was taken on different assortment of spoons and cranks threw out the water column... Fleas were a pain... No shortage of bait... No shortage of commercial boats and nets...

I think we did ok for our short time on the water...

Nice work. Was out there as well monday morning. Just rainbows for two of us. Very acrobatic ones. Tally was 3/7. Not one of my better.

So by east Erie do you mean port colbourne or even further east ? I usually fish maitland area but years ago I fished out of sherkston . Just curious if the catches are good down by sherskston and east of sherkston ?

Hey i work with that guy in the pretty mint green shirt. Some real nice fish there. Hope your having good vacation.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks