Cottage rental

I have asked this before. myself and 3 buds. 4 guys 2 boats are looking for a cottage with dockage. Would anyone know of a place that would fit us? Thanks.

I just quickly googled cottages for rent "lake St Clair Ontaio and the same for lake Erie Ontario and came up with lots.

AirBNB, VBRO, KiJiJi, local real estate agents ? Must it be on the water ? Maybe one that is landlocked and rent dockage from one of the local marinas ? I'm assuming you want it for fishing ?

Bass Haven in Mitchells bay. Ask for Cathy.
just make sure you are in the big cottage, the small one was furnished in the 50's and has had a lot of butt's in it. Bed frames are 2x4's. Make sure you get to see pictures of BOTH places before you book. When we stayed we wanted the larger cottage but they would only rent us the small one even though the large one sat empty the whole time we were there. Also have a plan to get the weeds off your lower unit, they don't drag the canal or remove and of the aquatic plants. Been there, done that. For St Claire try Marine Park for a slip and rent a house or room in town but you have to have everything locked up at the dock, I would recommend at least a mooring cover you can put on each day and take off in the morning.

Cathy also has a camper trailer you can rent. Canal is not an issue to use and I launch there roughly 1-2 times per week during the summer and fall.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks