Off Topic Costco Gas Station Express Lane

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
I buy most of my gas at Costco in North Londontown... always learning new things at the "co" gas station. Today, I learned that there is an express lane... actually, a couple. During fill-up tonight, there were two lanes lined up 4 or 5 cars deep to two sets of pumps on the left and on the right. A woman drives right up between the 2 lines of waiting cars and casually waits for a pump to clear and then pulls in and fills up. One of the guys she "passed" finally makes it to a pump and jumps out and starts chirping her about cutting the line. She insists to first him, and then the Costco Gas Jockey, that there are, in fact, 3 lanes there and she was well within her rights to drive up in the empty middle lane. She tells them over and over again that they don't know what they are talking about. She never gives it up and leaves Costco insistent that she was in the right!

Seems to be the way @ Costco, push and shove to the front. Most vehicles have the fuel filler on the drivers side, so most costconians will avoid the right hand pumps. That's the side I navigate to for the shortest line, but now maybe I will face push an elderly lady to the ground and barrel down the "middle" lane :eek:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks