CO's on the job

Funny, I have mentioned to them year after year that I have seen them more at boat/fishing shows (in one year) than I have seen them outdoors in a lifetime.

I am glad that they are finally out there, but at the same time disheartened that so many will take the whole damn cookie jar because they think mom isn't looking.

You just need to be fishing more to see them more.

In the light or during the night I have had them asking for id's and limits this past season.

(y) to the MNR

It's funny but over 50 years I could count on one hand the number of times I have been approached by the MNR. o_O
The last time was soon after I turned 65 (no license needed) and they had the nerve not to even ask for proof of age. :(
Now I ask you, is that doing their job? :giggle:

@Wave Runner : Now that is a loaded question !!!!!!! These younger people have an eye for us old folks (hahahaha) . I bet they don't look twice now, or for me they don't.. Red

It's funny but over 50 years I could count on one hand the number of times I have been approached by the MNR. o_O
The last time was soon after I turned 65 (no license needed) and they had the nerve not to even ask for proof of age. :(
Now I ask you, is that doing their job? :giggle:

yeah hurts doesn't it----keep waiting to be asked for proof any time I go to the "in and out store":cry:

@Red Fisher & @packrat... Yeah it's the same old story like when I go to some restaurants the sign says seniors 10% off but must show proof of age. I go to pull out my proof and they just wave their hand and say "naw that's okay, that's not necessary." :rolleyes::depressed:

we were checked out yesterday off St Williams , young fellow out of Aylmer office. very polite, asked for our licences and was on his way. I too am happy to see them out there

god dam young pups pull up to boat and first thing good morning sir/mam next thing you know it will hi old fart catching any thing or you just resting tight lines fellow fisher people on beach watching breakers breaking onbeach and guys and gals kiteboardind time trials for next years olimpics no medals for this advent but plenty of energy tired from watching but my president keeping throat from drying out

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks