Controled Deer hunt 92D

mick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Hey fellow deer hunters....is there any members here that are hunting 92D first week? Thats what I put in for. I haven't huntin 92 D for aleast 4 seasons. I haven't got my validation sticker in the mail yet, But i am assuming it still has the 100% draw success rate...
I had permission to hunt 3 properties combined down on catfish creek north of Roberts line to sparta road...i am sure there are other hunters have moved into my goto huntin area...once i get my sticker I will be around to talk to the land owners to get back huntin this area...thats going to be dicey..but I am by myself and might get back in...I have a game plan on gettin that to hopefully work...

I only know one other group that hunts 92D first week and I could possibly hunt with them..they hunt the little otter area...and really don't do that great..these guys should be doin a better job on gettin there deer..

Is there any small group that might be lookin for a good deer hunter that has a good area to hunt...

I am also not going to get caught up on a must take a deer with my muzzleloader hunt...I really would like to head north and hunt rifle for a 1 week for a nice buck..I am talking NW Ontario...there is really good deer huntin in certain areas..thats on my bucket list to take a nice buck with my rifle...I have been up twice in the past to Manatoulin island (good for nice bucks) and Haliburton highlands area and no nice buck...just a fork horn and does

Any offers and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

I am leavin tuesday Oct 4th or wednesday Oct 5th in the mornin to alberta for my elk rifle hunt...drivin the 36 hours and then take a couple days rest and do some scouting with my guide..my hunt starts Oct 11..my outfitter told me i can have an extra day or 2 if needed to take my bull..

Thanks for reading
Mick

ok I guess nobody is huntin 92D first hunt...do you guys know of any hunting forums locally that I might be able to try?

anyway leavin in the am for Alberta..good luck moose hunters for opening day sat. thats also a fun hunt when ya get one...for the price I would pick up a bear tag to...i remember one moose hunt we seen a black bear every day...there is lots around...

Controlled Deer Hunt allocations have been reduced in recent years in 92. I don't know specifically about 92D this year, but had several friends get refused in 92 last year.

It is really nice when you book vacation only to find out that you aren't allowed to hunt. They set quotas in April, but cant tell us whether or not we can hunt until a couple weeks before the season starts?

-moose

Hey I got my 92 D first controled hunt tag in the mail...now I got a confirm my land owner permission...I will find a way to get a good hunt in...thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks