coming Home ready or not

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Well folks I have decided to put my Edmonton Home up for sale next Monday and return to the London area. I will need to find a place to rent while I look for a place to buy. Because of very poor tenants that were in my White Oaks home I was forced to evict them last October and spend a month in London repairing the damage they caused. They were chosen by my wife who worked for London Life for 39 years and both the tenants work there as well. I then sold the place in November. My boat the Whale Bone III is still in storage in London and I intend on re-starting my Charter business as soon as I can. See you all soon

Wayne, are you retiring or going to find work when you get back to Lndn?

As one who also left Edmonton and came home to the London area 9 years ago after 23 out west, 17 of them in Yellowknife 6 in Edmonton, I always said, you can take the person out of Ontario, but you can never take Ontario out of the person. This has always been home. Once you get back and settled, where would you run your charter service out of?

Trevor M Scrimmy ran a charter out of Port Glasgow on Lake Erie so I would assume he will probably go back to that area.

Welcome back.. funny thing is I just got back from doing my medical for a fly in fly out job out of grande prairie.. two years ago when I came back, I said I would never go back out there.. I guess i just couldn't get it out of my blood!

Better get on the list at Glasgow,, there is a waiting list there for yearly dockage... when you get back and running I'd love too come talk to you about the charter fishing business,, I've got a few questions.

Bev, I am not sure about retirement yet. I have been offered a management job in London as well as a Management job to oversee Canadian distributors for a lowboy Heavy Hauk Trailer manufacturer out of Florida. We shakk decide once I get back home

Housing has gone through the roof here in London; price wise.
I put my mother in-law's house up for sale, a week ago and it brought in 90 grand above our asking price.
No conditions or inspection and it closes this coming Monday.
Smart move on your part, renting until the market settles down again.

Dan.

Yeah @scrimmy the housing market has gone nutso everywhere! My brother in Nanaimo BC tried to sell his house 3 years ago lowering it down to just $217,000 but couldn't sell it no how. Put it on the market 2 weeks ago and was sold the first day for $650,000 after 5 offers in a bidding war. He made a great profit but it's all lost on a much smaller new 2 bedroom condo costing $557,000 + a $300 per month fee. Glad I'm not looking for a house right now. :eek:

Back