Fishing Report Collin's Harbour Closed for the (ice fishing) Season?

quackers

There was no one in the office this morning and I talked the owner? I presume when we left. He said they were closed as of today. I thought there might be a post on here by now, but if you're heading down tomorrow you'll need another access point. The ice at the bottom of the boat ramp was starting to look sketchy with water on top and there was 2.5' ice heave at the ice taxi access point when we came back that wasn't there when we went out. There was also 18" of water over the ice between the heave and shore, coming from the ditch that runs in right there I assume. There was still 12" of clear ice everywhere I drilled but the water was muddy with low visibility from 1.5 miles SE of Collin's and continued every spot I checked going NE about 1.5 miles from there.

We were out of Williams on Thursday near the first crack. It was opening up and getting wet late in the afternoon.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks